MeSpeaks

 
WhAt i Do...
I manage my own company call PHANTER ENTERPRISE. I'm trying to make this business bigger and success. Currently trying to survive this harsh business life...
My MaLaysIan DrEams
To have a better life and gain HIS blessing every second in my life...
SoK sEk CoRNer

ShoutMix chat widget
fOr TimE iS pReciOus
All we are saying is give peace a chance.....
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Is it true that the world is at peace? Are Malaysia truly PEACE?

today while makan i watched HBO/ Hallmark (cant recall), i saw this life story of JOHN LENNON where i caught with the word "GIVE PEACE A CHANCE".

This war never end. This person they assume as the leader NEVER LISTEN. They refuse to hear this word. If BUSH take note of this, maybe IRAQ will not SUFFER. All of the conflict that falsely existed are affecting the human who really want to live in this planet call EARTH.

So my fellow friend... lets put this word in our head. And we hope that the world will be at peace at last. All we are saying is give PEACE a CHANCE...

ps : Hope obama LISTEN....
posted by myview @ 7:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
AbOut Me

Name: myview
Home: Melaka, Melaka, Malaysia
About Me: i LovE BeiNg Me.. i LiVe mY LifE 2 tHe FulLest. I'Ll sAy wHat i wAnt To Say....so U bE STroNg
See my complete profile
LoNg LonG tImE AgO..
Archives
...tHey WhO wrItes...
Powered by

BLOGGER

© MeSpeaks .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com