MeSpeaks

 
WhAt i Do...
I manage my own company call PHANTER ENTERPRISE. I'm trying to make this business bigger and success. Currently trying to survive this harsh business life...
My MaLaysIan DrEams
To have a better life and gain HIS blessing every second in my life...
SoK sEk CoRNer

ShoutMix chat widget
fOr TimE iS pReciOus
kesian mode....
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Hari nih i just got call from who i love as a small sis....YANA

Sad story... and kesian Mode...

The guy who she's been with now, lied to her.. with that stupid statement! I have a GF already... What on earth that this IDIOT guy think!!! Geram betul nih.... Nak Tut Tut.... tapi aku kan nak start blog nih dgn sesuatu yang baik.

DAMN!

I just want to say this to that FILTY guy...

LISTEN! you are not worth it even to be remembered!

ENOUGH SAID....
posted by myview @ 5:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
AbOut Me

Name: myview
Home: Melaka, Melaka, Malaysia
About Me: i LovE BeiNg Me.. i LiVe mY LifE 2 tHe FulLest. I'Ll sAy wHat i wAnt To Say....so U bE STroNg
See my complete profile
LoNg LonG tImE AgO..
Archives
...tHey WhO wrItes...
Powered by

BLOGGER

© MeSpeaks .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com