MeSpeaks

 
WhAt i Do...
I manage my own company call PHANTER ENTERPRISE. I'm trying to make this business bigger and success. Currently trying to survive this harsh business life...
My MaLaysIan DrEams
To have a better life and gain HIS blessing every second in my life...
SoK sEk CoRNer

ShoutMix chat widget
fOr TimE iS pReciOus
wHy StOp?
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Got news from my Fren Zapril today, that he will stop writing on his blog. erk! why? somebody somewhere feel uncomfortable with his blog. Err... now i would like to ask that guy/girl... why?

Still, zapril said that he will write a novel in his blog. Better news... for me. Hahaha... now when i'm bored.. i'll read the FREE novel... ONLINE! hahaha..... actually i do this sometimes... ala... masukjek tokeikedaionline . Ada beberapa novel yang i like to read there. Cariklah (bukan cinta biasa) my favourite.

Today kat kedai, syukur pada ALLAH sebab murahkan rezeki. Orang ramai jugak yang guna internet. Boleh lah tahan.... bulan ramadhan kurang sket collection masa hari biasa... sakit jugaklah bila difikirkan. Semalam pun kira ok lagik.

Life bit complicated rite now.....

enough said
posted by myview @ 3:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
AbOut Me

Name: myview
Home: Melaka, Melaka, Malaysia
About Me: i LovE BeiNg Me.. i LiVe mY LifE 2 tHe FulLest. I'Ll sAy wHat i wAnt To Say....so U bE STroNg
See my complete profile
LoNg LonG tImE AgO..
Archives
...tHey WhO wrItes...
Powered by

BLOGGER

© MeSpeaks .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com